Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
08-10-2013, 08:58 PM (This post was last modified: 08-10-2013 09:04 PM by StayPuft.)
Life sure is an emotional roller coaster
Not another novel from me, don't worry. LOL! Just musing about life. It really is true that life can be a lot like a roller coaster. I have been through some bad crap lately, but all of it leading into bigger better things. I got out of a bad relationship not too long ago. As can be expected, that felt bad initially, but in my case I very quickly realized how good of a thing it is. Perhaps even a little more quickly than I would have liked. Would have sort of been nice to turn myself off for a little while. Guess my heart, my mind, my soul were all just not going to let me do that. Hence my latest ups and downs on this crazy coaster of life.

Things are progressing well (at least so far) with my divorce. Got an awesome new job. Though I remain cautiously optimistic about that. I've had a history of giving my loyalty to companies who don't deserve it.

I'm ready to move on when it comes to my love-life, but feel like I need to finish up my divorce, or at least be well on my way, before that. We have gotten things underway, but it is a process. Even if things end amicably as I feel they can, and she seems to think they can, it still is a process to get through.

In some ways, though, I wonder if I missed my chance. What if my dream gal was looking for me, but we missed each other because I was stuck in a relationship with somebody who never appreciated me (or anybody other than herself, for that matter)? Oh well. This is starting to turn into the novel I said it wouldn't be. LOL! So I will just leave it at that. At least I am doing my best to have a positive outlook on things. And I am 100% positive (haven't looked back or a millisecond) that I am so much better off even with myself than I ever was in that relationship.

P.S. Sorry as well for rambling on about my life crap lately. Just helps me to get it out. It is therapeutic. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Life sure is an emotional roller coaster - StayPuft - 08-10-2013 08:58 PM