Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Catch! question
08-21-2013, 07:55 PM
Catch! question
I had a very interesting chain of events occur while playing the on-line scenario "We've Got to go Back!" and I was hoping for peoples opinion.
It came down to the end and one of my heroes moved into a space (surronded by zeds) and picked up the last Bio-canister. She then used the card "Catch!" and successfully threw the Bio-canister to Father Joseph who was out of harms way (she then was torn apart by like 9 zeds Zombie15). The next turn Father made it to the truck and won the game, in very theatric form (3 heroes already dead, zombies trapping all my other wounded heroes [it was a beautiful thing]). Anywho, my questions are....

1) Should we have allowed "Catch!" to be played on the Bio-canister (since it is kinda a special scenario specific item)?

2) IF my roll would not have been high enough to successfully throw the Bio-canister, would it have just stayed in the same space with the hero (but have been "dropped", then forcing my hero to pick it back up next turn)?

Thanks for opinions in advance!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Catch! question - Father_Joseph_is_my_Savior - 08-21-2013 07:55 PM
RE: Catch! question - ATOEtalGeek - 08-21-2013, 09:45 PM
RE: Catch! question - Achtung Panzer - 08-22-2013, 09:04 AM
RE: Catch! question - LabRat - 08-22-2013, 11:23 AM
RE: Catch! question - mqstout - 08-22-2013, 02:13 PM
RE: Catch! question - fitzgrimm - 08-23-2013, 03:34 AM