Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Download section access
09-02-2013, 12:58 PM
RE: Download section access
Thanks Dacostasr for helping to keep this site running. You now have full access to all the Downloadable stuff + feel free to create your own characters, scenarios, cards and tokens and add them there for others to use if you've got the computer skills unlike me!

This site is kept up and running by the donations of the fans of the games and all the mods work as volunteers (although we have no choice as our familes are under threat from the Dread Lord who I shall not name. His spied are everywhere, in fact I----------

(This section has been edited due to the disappearance of the typist. Please do not be alarmed. He's on holiday...probably.).
jhsrttttttttjjjjjjgyrsrhstrhbbsrhgasrthasrthsrthstrhwsrthsrhsrthsrthrthrhh;h;erh​;h;af;h;a;fh;a;fh;ah;;a;h;;ah;;h;ah;a;h;ah;;h;ah;;h;
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Download section access - Dacostasr - 08-22-2013, 03:04 AM
RE: Download section access - Old Dwarf - 08-22-2013, 11:17 AM
RE: Download section access - Dacostasr - 08-23-2013, 12:06 PM
RE: Download section access - Dacostasr - 09-01-2013, 12:55 AM
RE: Download section access - Sarku - 09-01-2013, 02:32 AM
RE: Download section access - samuraitrev - 09-02-2013 12:58 PM