Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Mission" variant
08-25-2013, 09:43 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 09:44 PM by steeveleo.)
"Mission" variant
I made a variant in which players can accomplish side tasks in exchange for victory points. The variant works just as well with the co-op and standard game.

Co-op SETUP: place three MISSION cards face up. Whenever someone completes an order, they get the Terror points noted on the card. Then, remove the completed MISSION and put a new one into play. If ever you wish to trash an MISSION card, you may do so, and pay 3 ACTION POINTS to put a new MISSION card into play.

Standard SETUP: Each player starts with 2 MISSION cards. They keep them hidden. If ever you wish to trash one of your MISSION cards, you may do so; pay 3 ACTION POINTS to take a new MISSION card. Hand limit is 2 Order cards.

I attached an example of a Mission card...

If anybody is interested, I'll post more.

(08-25-2013 09:43 PM)steeveleo Wrote:  I made a variant in which players can accomplish side tasks in exchange for victory points. The variant works just as well with the co-op and standard game.

Co-op SETUP: place three MISSION cards face up. Whenever someone completes an order, they get the Terror points noted on the card. Then, remove the completed MISSION and put a new one into play. If ever you wish to trash an MISSION card, you may do so, and pay 3 ACTION POINTS to put a new MISSION card into play.

Standard SETUP: Each player starts with 2 MISSION cards. They keep them hidden. If ever you wish to trash one of your MISSION cards, you may do so; pay 3 ACTION POINTS to take a new MISSION card. Hand limit is 2 Order cards.

I attached an example of a Mission card...

If anybody is interested, I'll post more.

NOTE: The upper portion is for the standard game, the bottom is for co-op.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"Mission" variant - steeveleo - 08-25-2013 09:43 PM
RE: "Mission" variant - Old Dwarf - 08-29-2013, 01:13 AM
RE: "Mission" variant - steeveleo - 09-04-2013, 06:08 PM
RE: "Mission" variant - Old Dwarf - 09-06-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: "Mission" variant - LSD - 11-04-2013, 03:57 AM