Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Hero Card rule
07-09-2009, 12:02 AM
Last Hero Card rule
I'm just curious if anyone had actually won by the zombies discarding the last Hero Card? There seems to be way too many Hero cards for this to come up too often and with the expansion cards and 'mini' expansions cards added to the Hero deck it becomes even harder to cycle through them all.

I suspect that the last card rule was created to further distinguish the mechanics used by the zombie side from the hero side.

(One of the things that really excited/interested me about the game was how both sides use completly different mechanics from each other giving each one an original feel from the other and they still managed to balance. I'm really curious if the Martian game will b eable to continue this trend but will be happy if it just gives us the option of using a Circus Big-Top tent in the town center of Woodinville)

"If we are very lucky and start running now we might get out of this alive or merely dead"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Last Hero Card rule - Patient Zero - 07-09-2009 12:02 AM
RE: Last Hero Card rule - twopiearr - 07-09-2009, 12:06 AM
RE: Last Hero Card rule - mqstout - 07-09-2009, 02:25 AM
RE: Last Hero Card rule - crichton - 07-13-2009, 08:50 PM