Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives?
09-24-2013, 11:59 PM
RE: Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives?
(09-24-2013 10:20 PM)ch82 Wrote:  No sorry I didn't make it clear. I slaughtered them in like 5 turns as the zombie. I had some good card combos that game but they did manage to have fire and one explosive before I killed them.

You don't have to apologise. That old "power of assumption" made me believe you were the HP with the way you worded it.

That said, it dawned on my last night the Heroes could win the scenario in such a short time frame if they were using the dyanamite and fuel cards, with markers, from the Timber Peak set. I personally keep Timber Peak seperate from all other LNOE (like it's "the next chapter") so didn't make the connection until later.

Congrats on the massacre however... well done!! Hope your player(s) didn't get too discouraged though - can be the one downside to a one sided game.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives? - ForestRunner - 09-24-2013 11:59 PM