Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives?
09-25-2013, 09:30 PM (This post was last modified: 09-25-2013 09:32 PM by ATOEtalGeek.)
RE: Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives?
(09-24-2013 11:59 PM)ForestRunner Wrote:  ...if they were using the dyanamite and fuel cards, with markers, from the Timber Peak set. I personally keep Timber Peak seperate from all other LNOE (like it's "the next chapter") so didn't make the connection until later.

We've come across this too with this scenario...and decided the best way to handle it is the Hero has to discard the card itself regardless of how many markers are on it. I should add that I have all the card lumped together and we don't sort them after each play - so we get a mix of all the cards during any scenario. It works ok with some allowances. I see the merit in saving TP, or certain other expansions, to tell the story along the way too.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Burn em out - Require fire items for explosives? - ATOEtalGeek - 09-25-2013 09:30 PM