Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traitor mechanic (6 player game)
10-30-2013, 07:35 PM (This post was last modified: 10-30-2013 07:36 PM by ekr3peeK.)
RE: Traitor mechanic (6 player game)
I will try this out as soon as I can collect 6 persons! A good twist would be IMO if the traitor would be the zombie master, the one, who summoned all the zombies (like in the Web Scenario). The players now have to kill the zombie master twice, once in human form, then in zombie form.When he is revealed, he also gets the Book of the Dead item(if he has more then 4 items in hand, he has to throw down something else, he can't throw the book), which he can use to have some special powers too, like:

Animate Dead (H) - Roll a D6, move that many zombies one space from anywhere on the board.

Summon Dead (H/Z) - If there are zombies waiting to enter the game, the Zombie Master can roll a D6, on a roll of 4+, he can spawn one or two new zombies ANYWHERE on the board(but not on tiles where there are heroes)

Howl of the Dead (Z) - Roll a D6, on a roll of 5+, wound every hero standing next to the Zombie Master.

(H) means only in Human form, (Z) means only in zombie form, and (H/Z) means anytime. The book can be used once per turn.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Traitor mechanic (6 player game) - ch82 - 10-18-2013, 06:59 PM
Traitor mechanic (6 player game) - Russ - 10-20-2013, 12:07 AM
RE: Traitor mechanic (6 player game) - ekr3peeK - 10-30-2013 07:35 PM