Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
10-28-2013, 07:23 PM
Wink Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
Am I the only one wishing I had $8000 to spare so I could pledge at the highest level? I mean, the chance to visit the HQ and meet the team alone is pretty cool....

But getting to actually be a hero in an upcoming expansion for one of the games?! Complete with a miniature modeled after you?!?!?! That is freaking awesome!!!!

I find myself wishing I would suddenly hit the lottery between now and the end of the Shadows of Brimstone Kickstarter so I can up my pledge to $8000. I would soooo kill to have myself as a playable character in a Flying Frog Productions game.... especially Last Night On Earth. Wouldn't mind pairing my character up with Sally or Nikki. ;-) LOL!

Heck, even the $4000 level would be pretty cool. Getting to be a zombie in some of the artwork for a new expansion.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow? - StayPuft - 10-28-2013 07:23 PM