Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
11-09-2013, 04:20 PM
RE: Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow?
Oh man, absolutely. Every time I talk to someone about the KS I tell them the different pledge levels and a quick summary of what you get out of each level. Almost everyone that I've told thinks that it's a bit extreme to be sitting at MC3 for $375 which I think is an awesome deal. Then when I tell them about the $8,000, I have yet to meet anyone that believes that would be worth it. I, on the other hand, would happily pay that if I had it. Or even the 4,000 for the Zombie level. Surely I'd rather go with the Hero but I'd love to back at either level if I could afford it. Either I'm nuts or just love gaming, but if I had the cash you'd be seeing this guy in a FFP game. I guess I'll continue to dream of winning the lottery as well. I do believe that by the end of the campaign at least a few of those slots will be taken, if not all of them. I definitely believe that even though the KS is in a bit of a slow spot now that FFP will either soon or toward the end of this thing really start dropping bombshells that will have people throwing money at them like crazy. The anticipation is killing me! Alright then I'm going to go back to staring at the KS and imagining what life would be like if I could in fact win the lottery. Sweet dreams all.

"Sometimes dead is better."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anybody else soooo wish you had $8000 to blow? - dj_edgar02 - 11-09-2013 04:20 PM