Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"Camp Grizzly" - Slasher Movie board game
11-20-2013, 06:39 PM
RE: "Camp Grizzly" - Slasher Movie board game
The latest update is a se
(11-20-2013 07:12 AM)kassle Wrote:  I love the theme, too. My group (I can't even call them gamers...more like they are there to indulge me & drink some booze) got burnt out by LNOE, which was a bummer. And also why I haven't been here for awhile. I simply haven't been able to play in many, many months.

HOWEVER, I think this game could draw them back in! Something about Slasher just screams fun. I watched the gameplay video and it looks like it will be a good time.

The latest update is a session report that really does an excellent job of illustrating how a typical session plays out & highlights the narrative aspects of the game. Watchmen02

"If you had any sense, you'd leave now! Get out while ya still can! It's too late for th' rest'a us. The Horseman rides tonight, an' he's comin' to take us all ta Hell!"
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: "Camp Grizzly" - Slasher Movie board game - MoonSylver - 11-20-2013 06:39 PM