Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Best Game Yet!
11-16-2013, 03:15 AM
Best Game Yet!
Just finished a classic game of FANG. 5 hours of entertainment, going down to the wire.

We played the Competitive game with the Mobsters, with the villain track set at 20 and our fortune goal was the first to 25.

At the beginning of what was obviously going to be the last turn, the Mob just had to move down one space and had three outposts on the board collecting 3 gold so could have done this. My mate who I was playing against had to move 3 spaces to his home city to finish and he already had a move of two in cards.

He got their no problem but knowing the game didn't end then thought it would be a good idea to attack the outpost he was now on, which he did successfully sending the track back 3 and steeling 2 gold from the mob in the process.

However on the mobs turn, one guy got an artefact with six gold, effectively moving the track 3 spaces, just needing the one. The other guy on the board was rolling 3 dice and had to get 2 successes' to get his artefact, which he did, which gained him 4 gold, moving the track two, well it would have done if it hadn't already got to 0 Watchmen02

I was well behind on 16 gold, however if I'd got the artefact for six, which I was going for, and if I'd manage to sell it I'd have been a lot closer Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Best Game Yet! - spirit - 11-16-2013 03:15 AM
RE: Best Game Yet! - Fred Ink - 11-16-2013, 01:34 PM
RE: Best Game Yet! - spirit - 11-16-2013, 03:41 PM
RE: Best Game Yet! - mqstout - 11-16-2013, 04:44 PM
RE: Best Game Yet! - spirit - 11-16-2013, 06:50 PM
RE: Best Game Yet! - LSD - 11-16-2013, 06:59 PM