Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
11-16-2013, 05:12 PM (This post was last modified: 11-16-2013 05:16 PM by dj_edgar02.)
A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
Just a few creations of mine. Looking for some feedback. We've used them plenty of times and they seem to fit right in with the rest of the characters. Jameson, Town Drunk, pretty straight forward. Desmond, I imagine as having been in the Antique Shop when it hit the fan and he was lucky enough to throw on some armor. Drake I imagine to be the cousin or brother of Sheriff Anderson and has returned home just in time for the apocalypse.

Oh, I'd also like to note that all of the figures for these were taken from and inspired by Heroscape. Jameson is Shotgun Sullivan. Desmond is just one of the knights from that particular squad, and Drake is Sgt. Drake Alexander.

Hope you like them!

The old computer that I used to have these images on crapped out on me and I had to scan the actual cards for these back onto this computer. I just now realized Drake's quote was cut off. It should read..."Say brains one more time you undead mother______...I dare you!"

I apologize for the language...He tends to be a bit aggressive. I put a line because I'm not totally sure if cursing is against the policy in these forums.

Attached File(s) Image(s)

"Sometimes dead is better."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back - dj_edgar02 - 11-16-2013 05:12 PM