Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
11-17-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back
Which of his abilities would you say is overpowered? When I created them I tried to balance them. The NSLB I made so that he had to be in the same space as the wounded hero at the beginning of the turn therefore potentially sacrificing his previous turn to end there. This also means the other character must move/stay there. At the same time they are now subject to..."This Could Be Our Last Night On Earth..." etc. For Martyrdom, he may or may not succeed. Because of this it's a gamble. You might march him into a crowd of zombies and then fail to pull the pin, thus sacrificing yourself for no good reason. Also as a catch I put any character is Instantly Killed, implying that other Heroes could also be killed by this action so that it could again backfire. I tried to make it fair so that it balanced regardless of which side of the game you were on and a little luck can come into play. After my explanation do you still believe they are overpowered or no? And if so could I hear why you think so? Maybe I need to tweak some things a bit, because perhaps there is something I have not thought of. Thanks ch82.

"Sometimes dead is better."
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Few Characters I Created Awhile Back - dj_edgar02 - 11-17-2013 07:57 PM