Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The rule of the Pentacle
11-22-2013, 11:12 AM
The rule of the Pentacle
Ciao Amici
I’ve played to Atoe more time , and like this game overall.
doing different games with friends we have developed a rule to make the game more dynamic.
I would be honored to submit to your attention.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The rule of the Pentacle.
As soon as a card reveals that the monster acts . Is determined the exact point on the map where the monster appears . For example, if there is an ongoing attack on a hero it is clear that the monster is the hero in the box , otherwise the monster killed a notable of the village, we take a Lair card to determine where the crime took place .
Established on 1 point of action of the monster We mark with the marker 1.
At this point, the heroes feel quite ready to tackle the monster rush to the point 1, the first that comes to draw a Lair card that will determine the point 2 where the monster is moving .
The rounds continue as usual with the difference that the players at their turn may choose to follow the track 2 and move up to there. Beware though traces can also disperse so players who want to reach in time track 2 must do so in a number of moves is not greater than that indicated on the Lair card itself .
The game continues in this manner until you do not get to track 5, here ends the Pentacle evil , and it is here where the final battle with the monster, of course, if the hero is defeated , the game continues as usual until that does not show up the opportunity to follow another track.
Some considerations:
will be the heroes who will not have time to come to the track in the number of rounds required in the Lair card, these heroes will not be able to continue to follow the trail of the pentacle .
Track 1 , as explained above is obtainable with a card, or with evidence of a monster's attack , however, is track 1 will be reached by the heroes , always in a number of rounds equal to his honor. However, true for the other tracks the rule of the number on the Liar card .
The rule of the pentacle has been defined in this way because for best practice you need 5 tokens numbered from number 1 to 5 ( of Something Wicked in the box you can find, instead of 5 is the X but is fine) and a pentacle magic that we can also draw on a sheet of paper. The pentacle has sides numbered and settle on each side of the hole cards he go drawing from time to time , however, the pentacle is a symbol of magic and if you go to draw with a little 'fantasy , will give more force to the plot of the game .
Last consideration if during the pursuit of the heroes came out a paper Mystery, which indicate a new monster's attack , we must start from the beginning with track 1 and stopped previous tracking .
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope I have expressed myself well and I would be curious of your opinion
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-22-2013 11:12 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - LSD - 11-22-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-22-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-25-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-25-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-26-2013, 08:03 PM