Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 4 Average
The rule of the Pentacle
11-26-2013, 08:03 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle
(11-26-2013 02:55 PM)baldovaldo Wrote:  Yes I think a normal test 5+ ,and player gain one turn .

For example : step 2 is in Town Hall ,but step three is Forgotten Island and Lair card mark only 1 ,then player can try a cunning test 5+ and gain one turn supply , this advantage can use only once, or test cunning for three step or spirit for four step.

I like the idea of testing to see if you can add to the number of turns you're allowed to reach the destination. If you cannot make it in the prescribed number of turns indicated on the Lair card then you may make a test. If you pass the test you are granted an additional attempt to make the destination on your next turn. If you don't make it to the destination on your next turn you may test again. If successfull, you are granted an additional attempt, and so on.

For the particular skill needed for each step I think assign them as follows:
1st Destination - you may reach the destination on your first turn. If you do not you may use your Honor to test for an additional attempt. You may continue to make your way to the destination as long as you pass the test.

2nd Destination - You are limited to a number of turn equal to the number on the Lair card. If you fail to reach it in that amount of turns you may use Spirit to test to earn an additional attempt. You may continue to add turns as long as you pass the test.

3rd Destination - Same as 2nd only use Cunning.

4th Destination - Use Honor to test.

5th Destination - Use Combat to test.

If all Heroes fail their tests and no more turns are available to reach a given destination the Rule of the Pentacle is reset to zero.

It does not have to be the same Hero reaching all of the steps. All the Heroes can be involved and any one of them may attempt to reach any destination in time.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-22-2013, 11:12 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - LSD - 11-22-2013, 01:45 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-22-2013, 03:44 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-25-2013, 09:44 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-25-2013, 11:25 AM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-25-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - baldovaldo - 11-26-2013, 02:55 PM
RE: The rule of the Pentacle - ATOEtalGeek - 11-26-2013 08:03 PM