Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17
11-25-2013, 08:33 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2017 04:42 PM by samuraitrev.)
Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17
Please go through this thread as there's more miniatures I post later on Zombie17

These miniatures are from a company called Studio Minatures and they're known as Rich and family http://www.studiominiatures.com/shop/survivors.html
These figures required hardly any cleaning up and are made of metal. Rick's right hand and gun are seperate, I guess this is if you wanted him minus 1 hand like the comic. I painted two sets of the miniatures. I would say this Rick miniature resembles Rick from the comic rather than from the TV show.

One nice clean set.

The next set they've been through hell and back. Here I've gone for realism. These guys will be stinking of gore. Their boots and trousers/pants are caked in a combination of wet and dry mud. On the second set I positioned Rick's gun lower as if his strength is flagging.

Another character Dayrl Dixon

An early baddie from the graphic novel: The Governor

More painting coming soon...
All comments welcomeWatchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Painted Walking Dead characters (look-a-likes) more added 26/9/17 - samuraitrev - 11-25-2013 08:33 PM