Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?!
11-29-2013, 08:48 PM (This post was last modified: 11-29-2013 08:49 PM by StayPuft.)
Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?!
(Side note: I wasn't sure where this topic best belonged. It isn't specifically about Last Night On Earth, or any game. It is just about my gaming experience in general. So, I figured it sort of fits best here.)

Is anybody else in this boat with me? It can't just be me. For some reason, I have the absolute WORST luck when it comes to rolling for anything. Somehow, I always roll badly.

I mean, mind you I mean always as a relative term. It isn't like I LITERALLY never roll well. But, it is almost comical how often my rolls suck for anything. Rolling dice is pretty much 100% random. I mean, you can't get much more random. You are taking an object that has 6 sides (or more if you use other types of dice), shaking it in your hand a bit, and then rolling it on a table or other surface. Technically it should be completely random. Yet, somehow I almost always have the worst luck. LOL!

The one good thing I will say about it is this.... I don't play board games to win (though, of course, I am trying to win). I play board games to have fun. So, it doesn't ruin my fun at all. Still, it can be pretty frustrating. LOL!

Anybody else swear they must be cursed by the Gods of the dice? ;-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Why do I have such terrible rolling luck?! - StayPuft - 11-29-2013 08:48 PM