Hi everyone! TheZombieGame.com will be shutting it's doors on 24 May 2024. This page has been going for years and years and it's time for me to stop spending money on it. See you in another life!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Betrayal at a Certain House
12-08-2013, 06:40 AM
Betrayal at a Certain House
I finally got the chance to play Betrayal at House on the Hill. I have to say, I was disappointed. We had some fun in the first phase with all the cooky events. The haunting happened just as exploring was starting to get dull.

Huzzah! The moment I had been waiting for! Many of the rules regarding our specific scenario were vague, but everyone was a good sport about it so no harm there. My problem with the game was that exploring the house took three quarters of an hour, but the haunting only lasted a round and a half. Including reading and interpreting the rules, the most exciting part of the game didn't last ten minutes.

It was an incredibly close game. If the Betrayer had gotten his third turn, he would have finished us off (he had an army of specters to do so). Do most of the haunt scenarios end this quickly?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Betrayal at a Certain House - Mello Man - 12-08-2013 06:40 AM
RE: Betrayal at a Certain House - gamerguy - 09-09-2014, 05:16 PM