Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability
12-14-2013, 05:11 PM
Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability
Can Captain Hawkins use his Field Command ability more than once during his move phase?

I don't see where this has been asked and answered, officialy or otherwise.

His Call To Arms ability specifically states it is limited to once per turn. Not so with the the Field Command.

Here are texts on the Hero card:

Call To Arms:
"As an Action, may pay 2 Investigation to place a Militia in any space on the board (limit one per space). This may only be used if there are currently 4 or fewer Militia markers on the board. Limit once per turn."

Field Command:
"During his Move phase, may pay 1 Investigation to move a Militia marker to any other space on the board. If there is a Miniom there, you may dicard the Militia and roll a D6. On the roll of 3+, discard the Minion as well and gain the Minion's Victory reward as though it was defeated in a Fight."

One ability is limited explicitly, one is not.

We played last night and allowed Captain to move more than one Militia during his move phase using Field Command.

Anyone come across this? Or have seen an official answer anywhere?

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Captain Hawkins - Field Command ability - ATOEtalGeek - 12-14-2013 05:11 PM