Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014
02-23-2014, 06:44 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2014 06:53 PM by samuraitrev.)
Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014
Hello and welcome to my latest Game Report. This game has been played using every available expansion for LNoE (inc. Timber Peak and Blood in the Forest). This scenario is a web exclusive from Flying Frog. Card titles are in italics and a link to the card effects are here http://flyingfrogwiki.com/ffpwiki/index...._Card_List

Scenario Special Rules: Heroes Replenish, Hero Card Pool (8), Always Zombie Heroes, Zombies Auto Spawn, Zombie Hand (6), Extra Zombie Move (+1).
Mission: The Zombies must get 3 Zombies from one table edge to the opposite table edge or kill 3 Heroes to win.
Board Sections (random): Gym (TP), Lumber Yard, Hospital (TP) and The Barn.
Characters (random): Victor, Sally (LNoE), Father Joseph and the immortal Jake Cartwright (LNoE).
Starting Zombies: 8
Turns: 12

H2H: = Hand to Hand (Fight)
HU: = Hero Upgrade
ST: = Survival Tactic
TP: = Timber Peak
UI: = Unique Item
ZU: = Zombie Upgrade

Pregame
Father Joseph: “Stand firm, oh brothers for they shall feel the righteous flames ere the night is through. With the almighty on our side, we shall fear no evil!”
Victor: “Not one of those maggot ridden freaks is waltzin’ past me. Yeah we’ve got all the townsfolk relyin’ on us but why should I give a f%**! You inbreds were quick to slap me in irons before the apocalypse kicked off. That damn sheriff left me for dead!”
Jake: “Look friend this isn’t all about you. There’s women and kids back there. If the Zombies get past us it’ll be a massacre. We need to focus; I suggest we split up across town.”
Sally: “Jake’s right, we should fan out and look for weapons. Let’s take back this town. I’m so tired of running and living in fear. Let’s end this. I’m going to check The Barn first. Jake, see if you can break into the High School. Father come with me, you can check the Farmhouse I suggest you Rise to the Challenge if you need to use a gun to protect these people, do it! Victor, go to the Bookstore. That should spread us evenly across town.”
Victor: (Slapping his Monkey Wrench against his callused palm) “I don’t know who put you in charge little lady but it sounds like a plan. Let’s f**k ‘em up.”
Joseph: “Well said my son, if a little brash, let’s severely hamper their day!”

Turn 1
More Zombies poured out of the swirling mist.

T-Bone: “There’s Blood in the Forest A herd's coming this way. I’ll lead ‘em off. Just protect the others. There’s a Stockpile: of First Aid in the Police Station. I’m heading that way.” T-Bone disappeared into the night an irresistible walking banquet for the hungry dead. (Blood in the Forest cancelled). Victor makes an Investigation of the Bookstore. Sally finds a Fire Extinguisher in The Barn.

Turn 2
Jake Searches the High School and finds a blood splattered UI: Johnny’s Jacket. Sally continues Searching The Barn and finds a Wireless Radio. Maybe she could call for backup? Victor charges a Zombie screaming
Victor: “How Do You Like It?” Little did he know the GWZ was carrying an Explosive. The Zombie dropped the explosive and a huge boom shook the valley for miles. Jake dived for cover behind the well as all 7 Zombies were blown to rotten chunks a hundred feet into the air. As the smoke cleared Victor frantically patted the flames off his clothes. Victor had gained the HU: (melee) Tough which he then boosts. (Wins on a tie and prevents wounds on a 5+)

Turn 3
Suddenly Victor leaps back as a vicious Rusty Axe swing almost disembowels him.

Father Joseph Searches the Farmhouse and prises a Pump Shotgun from the cold fingers of a farmhand who’d opted out. Sally Searches The Barn again and finds a Lighter. Victor leaves the Town Centre and heads into the silent Saw Mill.

Turn 4
Victor Searches the Saw Mill.
Victor: “Ha, Ha! I Know Where It Is. This Police Shotgun’s gonna make those sacks of s*** think again before comin' my way!”
Frank: “Hey mister, the name’s Frank I’m the Forest Ranger in these parts. I’ve laid some bush traps that should slow them down some. (5 Zombies are pushed back). I gotta go it’s not safe here.”
Victor: “Thanks Boy Scout, don’t go gettin’ bitten out there.”
Sally Searches The Barn again and finds UI: Rachelle’s Police Vest.

Turn 5
Farmer Sty defiantly holds back the Rusty Axe GWZ.
Farmer Sty: “Save the Young uns and the womenfolk. This is my farm. I’ll die here.”

Jake works his way through the High School and into the Gym. Victor is forced to discard his Monkey Wrench as It’s Stuck in a Zombie’s guts. The Zombie’s Vicious Attack leaves Victor with a gaping wound. Victor managed to grab the Police Shotgun and fire it at the Zombie putting it to rest forever. Tears of rage and pain flowed down victors face. His soul forever scarred from today’s events. Sally’s Searches in The Barn continue and she finds UI: Sam’s Dog Tags. She discards the heavy Wireless Radio as she couldn’t carry any more supplies. She then discards her Lighter to start a fire outside the Barn, which engulfs an inquisitive Zombie. She then blasts the Zombie away from the Barn with the Fire Extinguisher. The Fire Extinguisher must have been almost empty and Sally is forced to discard it. The Heroes had decided tonight would hinge on the old adage ST: Survival of the Fittest.

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Last Night on Earth Game Report, Hold The LIne Feb 2014 - samuraitrev - 02-23-2014 06:44 PM