Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
BitF: Champions Count for Zombie Phase 3 ?
03-03-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 11:22 PM by Achtung Panzer.)
RE: BitF: Champions Count for Zombie Phase 3 ?
(03-03-2014 04:12 PM)Sappington Wrote:  No where in the rules does it say you can only have 14 zombies on the board, period.

Base game rules, p. 7 under Create Zombie Pool first paragraph:
"You can go through any number of Zombies during the game, but you can never have more than 14 Zombies on the board at once."

ZH, ZC and GDZ are in addition and do not count as Zombies when applying this rule.

(03-03-2014 10:34 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  
(03-03-2014 09:31 AM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  ...though you do remove a zombie model from the 14 model starting pool and replace with ZH when a hero is killed.

Achtung, I don't think this is right. Do you know where it says this? I believe ZH are in addition to the starting Pool of 14.

Base game rules, p. 7 under Create Zombie Pool first paragraph:
"You can go through any number of Zombies during the game, but you can never have more than 14 Zombies on the board at once."

To apply this rule I discarded a Zombie model for each ZH whilst the ZH is on the board. I now realise this is wrong as ZH, ZC and GDZ are in addition and do not count as Zombies when applying this rule.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: BitF: Champions Count for Zombie Phase 3 ? - Achtung Panzer - 03-03-2014 11:20 PM