Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well
03-28-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well
I have to say, at first I was reluctant to love Zombicide so much. Last Night On Earth was my first love when it came to gaming. At first, I was so used to LNOE that Zombicide seemed second. A very close second, but second nonetheless.

But, I've grown to really love Zombicide, and a big part of that is because it is so different from Last Night On Earth. If it were too much like LNOE, then I would just feel like Zombicide was unneeded. LNOE already got it right. Why do we need another game?

But, with Zombicide being so different, they are so perfect together. I have sort of grown to love them both equally. I must admit, LNOE will always hold a special place in my heart, as it was my first love in gaming. It opened up a whole new world of board games to me. So, I still sort of lean towards LNOE. But, I love both games.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well - StayPuft - 03-28-2014 08:38 PM