Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well
03-31-2014, 04:30 PM
RE: Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well
(03-30-2014 06:36 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  I do feel that Zombicide suffers from the sceanrios being too 'search and find' similar. Maybe this is because the tokens (red, blue cross etc.) are always the same.

Yeah, that is one of the only things I will say that is better about LNOE that Zombicide does not have. For the most part, the Zombicide scenarios are pretty much all the same thing.

Funny enough, though, I find it works just fine for Zombicide. Zombicide is really more about finding awesome weapons and killing a ton of zombies. So, when playing it, you don't tend to care as much about the scenario. I mean, of course, oyu are trying to achieve the goal in order to win, but it doesn't matter so much if it is that varied.

Still, that is definitely one plus LNOE has. There are so many different scenarios, and in many cases they are so different from one another, that it is like playing a completely different game sometimes. Not to mention, being as you can play as heroes or zombies, even each scenario can be experienced in two entirely different ways.

Still, like I said, both games are awesome!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Night On Earth and Zombicide compliment each other very well - StayPuft - 03-31-2014 04:30 PM