Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Zombicide Zombies (My first time EVER doing anything like this)
04-04-2014, 05:09 PM
My Zombicide Zombies (My first time EVER doing anything like this)
I have never really had much artistic talent. So, I really never thought I would be able to paint my miniatures at all. A couple of my friends from my gaming group have painted all their zombies and Survivors from Zombicide. So, they offered to teach me. Still, I was reluctant, because, again, I have never been good at doing anything involving art. But, something motivated me to finally give it a try. It seemed like it would be a lot of fun. So, we had a paint day where the two guys who had done it taught their whole process to those of us who have not. I have to say, I have been very pleasantly surprised with myself. I am really happy with how they have been coming out. I have been taking my time, so I haven't done many yet, but I am having a lot of fun with it.

Below are some pics of the zombies I have painted so far. I'm not really necessarily looking for feedback because I'm honestly not worried about whether or not I improve. Frankly, I never thought I could do something like this, so I am just loving that I actually am pretty good at it, if I do say so myself. Though, even so I would certainly not mind tips if anybody felt they had some to share. Anyway, here are some pics:

Fatties:
[Image: IMG_8839.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8840.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8841.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8848.jpg]

Runners:
[Image: IMG_8854.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8853.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8852.jpg]

Walkers:
[Image: IMG_8851.jpg]

Abomination (only done one of these so far):
[Image: IMG_8849.jpg]
[Image: IMG_8850.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Zombicide Zombies (My first time EVER doing anything like this) - StayPuft - 04-04-2014 05:09 PM