Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Balsa Woodinvale - 3D building project for LNoE
04-21-2014, 02:26 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2014 02:29 AM by sgiove.)
RE: Balsa Woodinvale - 3D building project for LNoE
Looks great! I'm also in the midst of building a 3D board (I actually just updated my thread on this topic today), so I can completely understand the amount of time and effort that was put into this. I especially like that you included rooftops on the buildings, as it really completes the overall look of the board.

I'm only two L-boards in so I look forward to completing my fourth in order to test it out with an actual game. Coincidentally, I also plan to start with the same four board sections. I've completed the church/graveyard/police station and cornfield/barn/farmhouse so far and I'm currently working on the hangar/hospital/diner and high school/gym.

Keep it up! Looking forward to seeing more of this project.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Balsa Woodinvale - 3D building project for LNoE - sgiove - 04-21-2014 02:26 AM