Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Last Night on Earth/ Blood in the Forest Game Report Apr 2014 Lost in the Woods
04-23-2014, 04:02 PM
RE: Last Night on Earth/ Blood in the Forest Game Report Apr 2014 Lost in the Woods
(04-23-2014 02:59 PM)Achtung Panzer Wrote:  You've also got to watch that LoS in the BitF scenarios - no firing through Forest squares. It all adds to the feel and flavour.
Enjoyed reading another good story Trev - time to get LNOE out again.

I'm always impressed that you can remember all the rules all the time when using all the expansions.

Thanks for taking a look. I really have to get around to sending you your figure. I've got 2 painting projects and one scenery project on the go at the moment. 2/3 are LNoE related...Zombie17

As far as rules go. I play it usually once a week so that keeps it fresh. Otherwise I'd be lost!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Last Night on Earth/ Blood in the Forest Game Report Apr 2014 Lost in the Woods - samuraitrev - 04-23-2014 04:02 PM