Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The Recluse and the Runaway - a novella - Free Weekend is Over Again
04-29-2014, 03:27 PM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2014 04:19 PM by Irish Daigle.)
The Recluse and the Runaway - a novella - Free Weekend is Over Again
Edit August 22, 2014: The free promotion has ended once again, hope you got it if you missed it last time! Not sure when the next free promotion will be.

The Recluse and the Runaway

Our own BigDumbYak gave it the thumbs up and a nice review, so check 'er out if you like free stuff and want to see what I write.

Hey all, I launched a new novella on Amazon Kindle and thought I'd give you all a heads up because it's free for the next few days. It's not zombie or horror reading, or supernatural at all, but I thought some of you may have an interest in free reading all the same.

The Recluse and the Runaway

If anyone snags it, I hope you enjoy it! =)

Panning For Clouds - A Writer's Blog containing short stories and writing advice.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
The Recluse and the Runaway - a novella - Free Weekend is Over Again - Irish Daigle - 04-29-2014 03:27 PM