Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dead good stress relief painting
05-02-2014, 02:01 PM (This post was last modified: 05-02-2014 02:03 PM by sgiove.)
RE: Dead good stress relief painting
I also bought extra sets of the base game and Growing Hunger heroes with intent of making zombie heroes with them. My thought, when I get around to it, is to cut off the arms of these player miniatures (removing weapons and items being carried) and replace them with zombie arms bits that closely resemble the target piece.

If I can't find a suitable replacement, I'll likely just cut off the hands of each and switch them. For example, even just switching out the hand of a model like, say, Billy, I can remove the flare gun and replace it with a wretched, outstretched zombie hand.

For the heroes from Timber Peak (just the three original heroes, not the other three updated versions) and Blood in the Forest, I'll have to go through my Wargames Factory bits and design some miniatures that look close to the original.

Just food for thought.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Dead good stress relief painting - Fizzgaz - 05-01-2014, 06:23 PM
RE: Dead good stress relief painting - sgiove - 05-02-2014 02:01 PM