Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
LNoECC on iPhone maybe android
05-18-2014, 12:18 AM
RE: LNoECC on iPhone maybe android
(05-17-2014 11:35 PM)DrkBlueXG Wrote:  Few questions, How current are you making it? Will it support expansions or is it just for the core LNOE game? Are you scanning each card to implement? I could help out with that.

These aren't the deck cards just character cards.

All cards are rendered, nothing is being scanned/duplicated.

The idea is it will allow for whatever is in the eye of the beholder, its customizable. There will be pre made templates for all the games, so all a user would have to do is select the template, and customize.

If I can have permission from FFP, then the original character cards will be included, if not, the user will have to create them / download them if I can figure out a way to do it in IOS

Same will go for scenario cards.

I am almost finished with the creation of the character cards, unfortunately there is no way to make this publicly available as of yet. I can't link this to my official apple account due to any legal issues that may come up, so I would need to start an entirely new account.

Best way to get an understanding of what can be done is by using the PC app.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: LNoECC on iPhone maybe android - knight0fdragon - 05-18-2014 12:18 AM