Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
need a little flavour
05-27-2014, 08:12 AM (This post was last modified: 05-27-2014 08:13 AM by darkskynyr.)
Big Grin need a little flavour
Hello everyone!

I have surf some of post in this sections and known that I need authority before i have full access. I am newbie in this forum so that it is tricky for me to get in. But I'm really interested in Zombie boardgame ( really love it) and even zombie video games.

I have played Last night on earth once at coffie shop, i really want to play again but that was closed. In my country, it is hard for us to can buy and ship boardgame, so i almost do it for myself. I love retheme some boardgame, print PnP, boardgame retheme, some of them about zombie such as Zombie plague, Dawn of the dead, dead of night ( i retheme left 4 dead ),...

I wish you can know my enthusiasm and consider my condition. if not, Zombie16 can you give me some recommendations for me. Thaks a lot

P/s : my english is not good, but i think you can understand my thought
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
need a little flavour - darkskynyr - 05-27-2014 08:12 AM
RE: need a little flavour - samuraitrev - 05-27-2014, 10:24 AM
RE: need a little flavour - darkskynyr - 05-27-2014, 12:11 PM
need a little flavour - Fizzgaz - 05-27-2014, 12:43 PM
RE: need a little flavour - Old Dwarf - 05-27-2014, 04:08 PM
RE: need a little flavour - darkskynyr - 05-27-2014, 05:02 PM