Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns?
05-27-2014, 04:44 PM
Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns?
I saw the thread on coming up with special abilities for the special color zombies you can get from the Flying Frog store (Purple, black, crystal red, crystal blue). That was I thought I had as well, so I think it is cool that there is a discussion on that.

Anyway, I do not own the board game "Zombies!!!" One of my gaming buddies does, and we have played it, but weren't terribly impressed. However, I did pick up the "Bag O' Clowns" because I wanted some zombie clowns for my Last Night On Earth set, and also wanted to paint some for my Zombicide set.

Anyway, that brings me to my question. I think we may have actually briefly discussed this in another thread a while back, but I don't think we ever came up with a definitive idea for what the ability/abilities would be.

Can anybody think of some good ideas for the special abilities a zombie clown could have? It should definitely be kind of clown themed. The only thing I could come up with that I thought would be clown-like is that maybe their ability changes every time you encounter one. Like, similar to how you roll for the Grave Dead, except instead of one roll for the whole game, you roll each time you come across them. This way, being as they are a clown, you never known quite what they are going to do.

The only problem being what would be those abilities? Thoughts anybody.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Ideas for custom abilities for zombie clowns? - StayPuft - 05-27-2014 04:44 PM