Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
06-01-2014, 09:28 PM
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful
I am not quite sure why knightofdragon is unzipping and rezipping the module, but the module itself has no problems.

I am beginning work on the module itself tonight, as I said I would. Unless someone has decided to take that task away from me, I will continue with my planned modifications.

@aprillo we will also need one of each of the round game tokens (Lights Out, Taken Over, spawning pit, wound markers, etc.). Do you think you could handle that? It should be OK to use the real image for these tokens.

If someone else wants to take on the creation of these images so that aprillo can concentrate on the hero tokens, that would be good as well.

Nobody has volunteered to make images of the map tiles. If there are no volunteers, I will try to see if I can get to an office/print store with a larger scanner.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Remaking the vassal mod to actually be useful - brunoreturns - 06-01-2014 09:28 PM