Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Do you own every Scenario, Character and card for Last Night on Earth?
05-31-2014, 04:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2014 04:30 PM by samuraitrev.)
RE: Do you own every Scenario, Character and card for Last Night on Earth?
(05-30-2014 03:46 PM)Fizzgaz Wrote:  I have them all except for 1 I think you have missed. The special edition of the soundtrack with 2 special editions cards

Send out the dog to feed on the dead.

look againZombie20

(05-30-2014 06:02 PM)mqstout Wrote:  It does. One's the guitar for billy. I forget which other was with the CD rightnow.

Dance of the Dead

(05-31-2014 01:57 PM)aprillo Wrote:  Woooow that's pretty impressive that you compiled this. I hope to own them all soon. Can't get um yet though. But now I know where to check!

No worries. I thought this might help people who wanted to get everything. They could use this as a check list.

(05-30-2014 08:01 PM)BigDumbYak Wrote:  My Base game came with the soundtrack, and I don't think there is a Guitar in my deck. Can anyone post an image of the card? I grabbed the text from the FF Wiki. Maybe I'll make my own.

Code:
Once per fight, may force a Zombie to Re-roll any number of its fight Dice (Hero's choice).
After each use, Breaks on a 1 or 2 (Discard). If the Hero is Billy, only Breaks on a 1.
"Lets Rock"

2 extra cards come with the Special Edition Soundtrack (not the cd that comes with the game). Guitar and Dance of the Dead.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you own every Scenario, Character and card for Last Night on Earth? - samuraitrev - 05-31-2014 04:26 PM