Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
"This could be our..." House rules
06-26-2014, 04:17 AM
"This could be our..." House rules
At one point we thought of having a designated "sexual orientation" for all custom, or even existing, hero characters of straight, gay, or bisexual, and altering the required genders of TCBOLNOE accordingly. So the card would only affect a pair of characters who were each attracted to the other's gender. It makes sense thematically, but is kind of a lot of work for a card that rarely even gets drawn. Now we have a new house rule that is more fun and less work. Our thought is this: if you really think it's probably your last night on earth, you should be pretty much game to try ANYTHING! So TCBOLNOE works on ANY heroes sharing a space. That means any number of heroes in the space and of any gender (even holy characters,) are simultaneously affected. I know it unbalances things a bit...but there's only one of those cards in the whole deck, so it doesn't even come into play that often. Anyone else ever have this idea?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
"This could be our..." House rules - Russ - 06-26-2014 04:17 AM