Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
The start of some custom Zombie Heroes
06-27-2014, 03:03 PM
RE: The start of some custom Zombie Heroes
(06-27-2014 12:12 PM)UK_zombie Wrote:  PS sgiove I found some great weapon sprues on ebay, pistols, chainsaws, baseball bats etc that I have added to my zombie heroes, albeit being dragged or just held limp.

There is a great weapon sprue that comes with the WarGames Factory male heroes that I own. I'm thinking this might be what you purchased?

I guess I just figured that by the time a hero lost a fight, died, and then reanimated, they probably would have dropped their weapons, etc. Granted, I guess they could pick them back up (i.e. Grave Weapon Zombies) but I opted to leave them out, especially so as to not confuse players and have them mistaken them for a Grave Weapon zombie. There were a few items (the Father's bible or Jade's skateboard <not shown>) that I simply couldn't remove without major damage to the figure so I just left them holding it - although I did create some damage to Jade's skateboard just to rough it up.

Also, since I still plan to continue work on my 3D board, I plan to use many items on my weapons sprue as part of the board (like placing some shotguns in a gun locker in the police station, a baseball bat laying on the floor in the gym, a meat cleaver in the diner, a pitchfork in the barn, a complete weapon display case in the gun shop, etc.) to help highlight the Pick Up abilities of certain buildings but that's something I'll work on down the road.

Would love to see what you did with your zombie heroes!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The start of some custom Zombie Heroes - sgiove - 06-27-2014 03:03 PM