Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-12-2014, 04:44 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
I can definitely understand your point. I've personally never had that complaint, as I feel like the cards alone give the Zombies a lot of pretty twisted and evil things they can do to heroes. Then when you add stuff like the Grave Weapon Zombies, you can have even more fun.

I can definitely see, though, where you might have a different experience.

For me personally, I think my only really major complaint would be those times when the game winds up being just very... meh. I suppose that can happen with any game. Plus, I would say 9 times out of 10, LNOE winds up being pretty epic and awesome in my book. But, then there are times when you find yourself constantly rolling 1's. Or Heroes constantly search yet find nothing but crappy cards. Or the Zombie Player(s) keep getting cards that aren't that helpful. Or the Zombie Player(s) has the board full of zombies almost instantly, so it seems like every single moment the heroes are about ready to search, instead they have to run to avoid being swarmed by 500 zombies at once.

Those times when the game winds up just being very anti-climactic can be such a bummer, especially when you don't necessarily get to pick the game up as much anymore.

Still, from my experience, more often than not it is a lot of fun for both sides.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - StayPuft - 09-12-2014 04:44 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM