Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
09-15-2014, 05:36 PM (This post was last modified: 09-15-2014 05:37 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
I've never been a huge fan (as a general rule anyway) of timed games, or of timing people in non-timed games. I think sometimes part of the fun of a game is thinking out your strategy. Of course, there are people who over-do that, so I could understand timing people if your group is guilty of that. Me personally, I do tend to over-think my moves sometimes, but I always make sure I don't do it to an unreasonable degree. If I find I am taking too long to make a decision, I just make a decision.

To me, this is part of the fun of the game and helps me get into the theme a little more (After all, were you really facing zombies, it wouldn't be a good idea to just rush around like a madman with no plan unless you are hoping to die quickly.) So I know I wouldn't necessarily appreciate being told I cannot do that. Plus, again, I never take excessively too much time, so I wouldn't want to play with anybody who was so impatient that they'd feel the need to rush me or other gamers along that quickly.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - StayPuft - 09-15-2014 05:36 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM