Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My recurring problem with LNoE
10-12-2014, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-12-2014 03:07 PM by Raynor.)
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE
Thanks for the response DrkBlueXG. Your experience sounds exactly like mine and I'm glad to hear more confirmation that the BitF expansion helps in this matter.

I printed out the Supernatural hero characters from the Downloads here for the upcoming game and have organized a game with my wife and 2 friends who are into supernatural as well, but we haven't had a chance to play it yet. I gave the whole box to one of these friends and he's in the process of moving so it's packed away right now. We've got the BitF expansion ready to go as soon as he's got it unpacked in the next week or so though. I'm looking forward to it, to be honest. Sometimes just talking about an issue is enough to remind you of all the good things you enjoy about a particular thing and restore the enjoyment you used to have.

I'll post an update as soon as we get a good night of gaming in. Watchmen02

Btw, Jeffx2. Do share this tale of the best use of "Locked Door". Sounds like a fun story. I've seen a couple really good uses of it as well.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 09-11-2014, 08:23 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-12-2014, 08:54 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - ch82 - 09-16-2014, 02:56 PM
RE: My recurring problem with LNoE - Raynor - 10-12-2014 03:06 PM