Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert
10-10-2014, 03:06 PM (This post was last modified: 10-10-2014 03:09 PM by ForestRunner.)
RE: Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert
I have everything available for LNOE, ATOE, FANG and now DG.

The first thing to go for me, are the plastic storage inserts - every time! My DG one was falling apart anyway (??). All cards are sleeved in Ultra Pro Deck Protectors, which is I understand a favourite with the Magic The Gathering players. So when a new MTG set or expansion is released, they can be hard to find.

After sleeving cards, they are stored in perspex Ultro Pro Deck Boxes which hold the sleeved cards perfectly. These storage boxes are also a perfect height for DG. My DG Hero and Villain cards tuck away nice and neat in a ziplock bag. Likewise dice in a mini-ziplock (although not completely necessary).

I'm one of those who also find shuffling easier with the cards sleeved - in face I'm bordering on obsessive compulsiveness about sleeving cards in all games. I'm also more comfortable shuffling knowing the edges will stay pristine. I recall my first few attempted shuffles with LNOE & ATOE prior to sleeving. While the cards are of thick and solid stock and great quality... unsleeved, they had this "stickiness" about them. Shuffling was a @#$%^&!

The games where there are a myriad of counters, I store in fishing tackle type storage containers with their little compartments. It works pretty well and everything is in near new condition.

I don't suffer from insanity... I love every minute of it...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Dark Gothic's Incomprehensible Storage Insert - ForestRunner - 10-10-2014 03:06 PM