Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Poll: Do you give new gamers a chance?
Yes I practically give them the game. They could be future gaming buddies.
Maybe a little. I explain the rules. Answer all questions truthfully but don't give them an easy win.
Not really. After explaining the rules I try my utmost to win. Learn the hard way. That's how it was back in the day.
NO 'EFFIN WAY. MY GAME MY RULES. I PLAY TO WIN. I'M THE BEST GAMER I KNOW IN FACT I'M THE ONLY GAMER I KNOW (sigh...)
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
New players: Should gamers give them a chance?
11-27-2014, 08:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2014 07:50 PM by samuraitrev.)
New players: Should gamers give them a chance?
Ok, so you have some new gamers at your table. You're hosting the game. Now this person or persons have never played this game and you've asked/ begged/forced/paid/tricked them to play your game. Now the new gamer(s) may have never played a board game before or they might have played a few. Should they be given a chance as you help them along? Perhaps offering various options they may take. Or do you mercilessly destroy them whilst laughing in their pathetic confused faces? I'd like to see how this goes.

Please answer absolutely truthfully. YOU know how you play and how competitive you are...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
New players: Should gamers give them a chance? - samuraitrev - 11-27-2014 08:25 PM