Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
02-18-2011, 12:45 AM
RE: Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks
(02-08-2011 11:43 PM)Gothicincarnation Wrote:  Has anyone heard about the "Zombie Survival Guide Deck"? I hadn't until a random search pulled it up. It isn't a game, it's "flash cards" taking all the info from the book and categorizing them to a type of card then each item is on a different card. It is pretty interesting, if kind of a silly thing. But I had to have it. Watchmen02

I have these cards, I work in the film industry and we have a large food table where crew can come up to and grab a quick snack or drink while working ( Craft Service as it is called ) I leave the set of cards on the table so people who come by can have a quick read. The cards are always a hit with everyone, from crew to advertising agency types. It's fun to see, on a 7 day studio shoot, everyone talking about Zombies by the end of the week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks - Gothicincarnation - 02-08-2011, 11:43 PM
RE: Zombie Survival Guide: Recorded Attacks - kay_dawg - 02-18-2011 12:45 AM