Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D
02-20-2015, 07:49 PM
RE: Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D
(02-20-2015 07:31 PM)Sarku Wrote:  Thanks for the donation and welcome!

Glad to be here. The download section is amazing - already started poking around the villain template.

Noticed something tho you might want to update in it - the font used for the # under Combat, you have it as Dominican, and under Wounds you have it as Trajan Pro. The actual font FFP uses is Berylium - available for free on dafont.com.

I've been spending all morning redoing the text on the minion counters before I print them. That text, small, scanned in, then printed, looks like garbage. So by putting solid black, sharp edged text on top of the fuzzyily-scanned in text, it looks a lot nicer. Found the font name in the PDF of their rulebook. I changed it to Berylium and it's a perfect match.

As downloaded, changed the 4 under Combat to a 5 for more contrast, the 5 is Dominican and the 4 under wounds is Trajan Pro:
[Image: rKmVFi.png]

With the Berylium font:
[Image: H4aHss.png]

In fact I'm 99% sure the entire card text is in Berylium. Dominican looks cool and absolutely is used somewhere in the game (I didnt even notice it looked 'wrong' until I just glanced at my Werewolf card in front of me I'm using for size reference), but I'm almost positive it's Berylium. I'll give it a shot once I'm ready to start doing Villain cards.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D - lorddamax - 02-20-2015 07:49 PM