Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D
02-28-2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D
(02-28-2015 03:19 PM)Old Dwarf Wrote:  HMMMMMMMMMMM............. Never realized downloads needed approval - it doesn't
appear anyway for a Mod to approve them so I expect it's a function reserved for Sarku.

He do get busy so if it doesn't show up you might want to PM him.

OD

Yeah when I uploaded it it said it was in the queue for approval.

I may re upload it anyway - or put it on my own site and post a link in the meantime. I made some changes after actually printing it (the colors were all off when printed) and I realized that due to resizing the font sizes were all wrong. What I uploaded works fine but if you're a stickler for details it'll annoy you to work on it Zombie03

In other news my SOB arrived the other day. New to that game so not sure what the proper abbreviation for it is. Been gluing minis and ran a "quick" starter game for my son and I 2 days ago. Seems fun. Complicated. But fun.

I will say that without my ATOE and LNOE backgrounds it would have been a lot harder to learn. FFP sure loves their extremely complex games, don't they? Watchmen02
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey folks, new here, and I own a printing company :D - lorddamax - 02-28-2015 05:28 PM