Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How do YOU choose your characters and villain?
03-02-2015, 10:31 PM
RE: How do YOU choose your characters and villain?
For the Villains I have a deck of randomizer cards made up. There are three cards for each Villain...one for just the Shadowbrook board, one for the Echo Lake board and one for the Tidewater Village board. So each Villain has a chance to be played on just the base board, or the base board and one of either of the expansion boards.

The Villains that are specific to The Coast only have Tidewater Village cards...3 of them, so their chance of coming up in the random draw is the same as the others.

It works pretty well and by the time we are through the deck we'll have played each Villain three times. We are currently a little more than a third of the way through. I have to make new cards for Krampus now though.

Sssshhhh...I thought I heard a feetstep...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do YOU choose your characters and villain? - ATOEtalGeek - 03-02-2015 10:31 PM