Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GhostBusters the board game
12-11-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game
So far, the buzz I've heard about the game has only been positive. So, I am even more excited to get my hands on it. Still stinks when day after day ticks buy and my copy hasn't even shipped yet...... and yet the comic book store where my gaming group meets has had copies of the retail version for probably about a month now. Frankly, it also doesn't help considering how often KickStarter orders gets screwed up in some fashion. Which... again.... is understandable. They are putting together SO MANY different and unique orders all at once. Mistakes are made.

But, it will certainly suck to wait all this time..... finally get the game.... only to find that something is missing or damaged.

Don't get me wrong. I hate complaining. In all honesty, once the game is in my hands, I will have a giant nerd-gasm and probably explode with excitement, and I'll forget all about the waiting period.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 11-29-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-04-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-04-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-05-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-11-2015 09:07 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-13-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-18-2015, 07:10 PM