Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
GhostBusters the board game
12-18-2015, 07:10 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2015 07:11 PM by StayPuft.)
RE: GhostBusters the board game
Mine just came on Wednesday! WOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! As I thought, I am full on nerdsploding now that it is finally in my hands. It is so awesome and is so worth the wait even before I have had the chance to read the rule book or play the game.

I am so happy I backed this on KickStarter. I had forgotten the countless awesome items we are getting that are not available in the retail version. Over the next few days/weeks I will pour through the rule book over and over again and maybe even watch a few YouTube videos on it.

I am going to get ready to bring it to the table for my group. As it is, since I've not yet done any of that, I cannot say for sure..... But I definitely got the impression that it is a very easily customized game. You can obviously play from the scenarios/campaigns that come with the game, but I've gotten the impression that is also very easy to come up with your own. That is awesome if that is true because it allows Cryptozoic themselves to possibly expand on the game in the future, but also allows fans to create their own scenarios/add-ons.

Cannot wait to finally get a chance to play this. Heck, Fearsome Flush alone was enough to make owning the KickStarter version worthwhile. LOL! Kylie helps too. :-)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 11-29-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-04-2015, 07:55 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-04-2015, 10:20 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-05-2015, 09:30 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-11-2015, 09:07 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - FuManJew - 12-13-2015, 02:54 PM
RE: GhostBusters the board game - StayPuft - 12-18-2015 07:10 PM