Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Feeadback on custom characters!
01-29-2016, 02:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-29-2016 03:03 PM by mqstout.)
RE: Feeadback on custom characters!
Linda: I'm not a fan of 2-wound, Student heroes without Youth.
And what A. said about Monica.

Alex is SUPER potent. 'Hyperactive', as written, is enough to be a solo ability, without the tiebreaker. If you reverse it so 1-2 is "May move and search", it's less potent -- it softens the punishment for rolling low, but doesn't let you building hop on high rolls while still searching.

Liz -- shuffling a deck is slow in play, and wears cards. You don't want it to be a shuffle. Make it a "put on bottom of zombie deck" instead. Any rationale behind her not moving after this? Especially if it's made a "put on bottom" instead of a reshuffle, the Zombie may eventually get to a giant cluster of all the great juicy cards that were skipped; I don't think it's worth losing a move. Overall, with the small change, I like her.

Sensei -- I like the giving of his title as his name. Flavorful for me. I like his first ability (though it needs a little wording cleanup on the second bit of it)... the second makes him a terrible, terrible character to play. Make it so he can't wound zombie heroes instead of all zombies? Flavorful, but not totally emasculating.

Faust -- Interesting... I'd have to see it playtested.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Feeadback on custom characters! - Reurnal - 01-29-2016, 01:49 PM
RE: Feeadback on custom characters! - mqstout - 01-29-2016 02:39 PM