Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hidden objectives
04-19-2016, 09:57 PM
Hidden objectives
Hi guys. After exchanging posts with August700212, I have decided to start this thread.

In Dead of Winter (another pretty cool zombie themed game), the players incarnate humans in a post-zapocaliptic world, and are confined in a prison (much like in season 3 in The Walking Dead). Every turn they must upkeep the place, and go outside and search for staff, including food, guns etc in different areas. Each player has many heroes which will die relatively fast, but many others will come over to keep the play. Now the cool thing, is that this game is a co-op, where all the players have a general objective (to survive and something else...), but also, each player has it’s own secret objective.

I was wondering, how cool this would be in LNOE.

Any thoughts on this one?

As a starter I was thinking on providings the cards with secret objectives... and ading tokens to look at in buildings. Missions could include finding some staff or several staff, getting all other heroes killed, killing a number of zombies, or getting some (this could be our last night on earth!!).

Every species of ant has its own species of zombi fungi that it gets infected by.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Hidden objectives - Reurnal - 04-19-2016 09:57 PM
RE: Hidden objectives - August700212 - 04-20-2016, 12:37 AM
RE: Hidden objectives - Reurnal - 04-20-2016, 04:28 PM
RE: Hidden objectives - Billy Bones - 05-24-2016, 01:45 PM