Hi everyone! I would like to thank Jeff D for his excellent donation. It will keep tzg.com up and running for about 4 months! If you feel so inclined, please feel free to click on that donation link to help keep the lights on. Much appreciated!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero
05-24-2016, 07:29 PM
RE: Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero
(05-24-2016 07:17 PM)ATOEtalGeek Wrote:  Very good. Well thought out and put together. +1 Rep.

Is there a particular method for determining the start scenario?

If you are using a Campaign Track (yet to be revealed) it will be set in stone on the Track, otherwise I would recommend simply drawing one at random from the available Scenarios.

Also, as a total side note, the dot system is also available just like normal. Simply decide ahead of time on the number of dots for each side, and whether the number of dots available will ramp up as the game progresses. As long as both teams agree on how many dots before each Scenario it should be fine. (Note: Dots should not accumulate to winners only, as this will slowly create a landslide effect; dots should be given evenly or with a handicap for beginners just as they would in a normal game. Using dots to award winners was one of my initial considerations for campaign play which I ultimately decided was counterproductive towards sustaining fun for both teams.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Campaign Play with Bloodline Hero - jeffd1830 - 05-24-2016 07:29 PM